About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Saturday, April 2

USA; The Homeland

Hey everyone!

It’s 3:28 AM right now. It does count as another day, so I guess I’m allowed to write. The worst thing is that I don’t feel sleepy what so ever. It’s nearly 4 AM, and I don’t feel sleepy. I can’t be the coffee. I actually sleeps easily after a cup of coffee. Whatever it is, I’m gonna be up all night long. I’m experimenting a little bit with different blogsites like I talked about in yesterday’s blog. I made an account at Wordpress. I don’t know if it makes any huge difference, but when I buy a domain name and such it’s gonna be legendary. I just have to come up with the greatest name of the video blog. The name of the video blog will be the name of my website. I gotta think wisely.

Raids with Shades would be the easiest one to make a logo and a trademark with. Me using shades is easier to illustrate than something being nerd preferred. I’ve been illustrating it in my head. I kinda know how I wanna make the intro if I’m going for «Raids with Shades». Is it a cool name? Raids with Shades? I hope others will like it, because it’s their opinion that matters. My opinion isn’t worth much. If I don’t find out if the name is bad, I’ll use it anyway. I gotta hurry up to get it up in time. Yeah, I kinda have a timeline before it’s a little too late. I gotta get to know the camera and such as well. Therefore it’s good to start a little early.

And I now know that I felt to sleep at 5.30 AM. Yeah. I don’t know why I was up so late. I just didn’t feel like sleeping. I just nerded Adobe After Effects all night, trying to figure it out. It’s a advanced program, but I learned Sony Vegas easily. There shouldn’t be any huge problems trying to solve Adobe After Effects. So far it’s pretty impressive. The way to create text footage, like a intro to a movie, is so much better on After Effects. Sony Vegas text creator works fine, but it’s not as great as the After Effects. Just to clear that out.

OMG. I had my window up, and then a wind came by. Guess who got sand on the desk, in the keyboard and all over the floor? I can’t believe how stupid my window is placed. I’m currently living in a basement, so the window is almost touching the surface. The surface is sand, not grass. It’s not fixed any grass there yet, so it’s sand coming in the window every time it’s up. I gotta get a vacuum cleaner just to clean up the mess and assure that nothing came into my computers. If the sand got all the way to the Macbook, then I’m screwed. I don’t think it got all the way to the Macbook. It was pretty far away from the window. Speaking of taking care of the Macbook. I’m looking for some tutorials for cleaning the Macbook. I’ve seen different techniques, but I’m not sure which on of them is the best. 


I gotta say; buying the Macbook Pro is the smartest thing I’ve done in a while. It’s good to have a computer that understands my needs. It’s so user-friendly, and it works great. This is the best computer I’ve ever used in my life. There is nothing bad to say about the Macbook Pro. I can’t figure out anything bad about it. The Mac do have some games available on it, but I’m not a gamer anyway. Therefore it’s irrelevant that the Macbook isn’t a gaming computer. If people understood my needs, they wouldn’t say all these bad things about the Macbook Pro. I don’t use my computer to play games. I create things. I create music, video, webpages etc. I don’t care about gaming on a laptop. That’s why I got an XBOX. 

Why can’t people get themselves together, and just accept that the Macbook is a great computer for those who have different needs? They say it sucks, but why? It’s a very intelligent computer. Are they jealous? Doesn’t it have Counter Strike 1.6, which sucks? Oh, too bad. It has the possibility for CSS, COD4, WOW +++. If I’m going to play games on my computer, these are the only games I would play on a computer anyway. Why can’t people behave and accept that Macbook Pro is a great computer?! Well, I’m not the one being childish.  :-)

United States of America... United States of America... That’s the one thing I’m thinking of these days. I wanna move to USA SOOO BADLY!! I feel like USA is my homeland. I know there are a lot of cons for not moving to USA, but I don’t see them as a problem. If I’m only gonna look at the bad thing about moving, I will not move. But I gotta see the good things about moving as well. 

Again guys; if someone could give me some info of the life in USA, please do! I want know how it is. What challenges do Americans meet everyday? What is the good part of being an American citizen? I wanna know as much as possible. Moving/coming into a different country without knowledge doesn’t work well. I’ve been in America before, but I traveled with my family back then. Therefore it’s a little different to travel to USA alone. 

Wow. That’s a long blog. :-) That’s what I’m talking about. I hope you enjoyed it, :-)



0 comments: