About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Sunday, October 24

Can't wait for xmas!

Hi guys!

Don't you think it's great to just go to sleep and sleep as long as you want? I went to bed at 4 AM and woke up at 1 PM and I can't get over how great that was :')

Lately there has been a lot of stress. School, laundry, friends, hobbies... sometimes I have to skip some of these things so I can do the other tasks. God, I don't know how long ago it is since I were with a friend or did one of my hobbies. School and laundry is ruining it! Lol, who does laundry anyway? Well, I have to do it since no one else does... that's why. --,

The only thing that's true is that I can't wait until xmas! I love the xmas. It's chill! And I also know that by the time the xmas is over; I got a Macbook Pro "13! How awesome isn't that? I don't like to use PC. I don't know what it is, but Mac seams more... enjoyable :')

But right now I'm doing homework... seriously. There you go; a proof that I don't got time for anything else. Lucky, I got some time to write on the blog. I missed it actually :'). I didn't though that I was going to keep it up. Maybe I will :'). I just need more people who want to read it, but maybe I need to read theirs before they read mine. Maybe that's how...?

I'll figure it out later.

I'll see you around!

0 comments: