About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Tuesday, October 26

First day as a poor guy

Hi guys!

Finally I got my ordinary routine back. Finally I got to wake up at 6 AM! But I could not exactly say that I remember that this was the day were some of the school was going to be "poor" for one day and someone was going to be "rich". It's a school-project. I ended up poor... so the day became a little different than usually.

The difference between the rich and the poor is pretty obvious. The rich get more of the "bright side" than the poor. The point of this project was to give us the feeling on how people in Brazil live. Sort of...

So I'm extremely glad to be back as myself, 'cause if they lived like that, I wouldn't survive another day. Tomorrow I'm going out of town to see my brothers theater... thing. Anyway, it's good to be there for my brother :'). He's living 75 km (46.5 miles) away, so I barely see him. I'm looking forward to the day tomorrow.

I think this is it for today, but tomorrow I'll be writing more (hopefully).

I miss CTFxC...

Anyway I'll see you later! :'D

0 comments: