About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday, October 25

Would you trade your health against school?

Hi guys!

Alright, so today we had swimming in our gym class. And let me just point out something before anything else; I'm a lousy swimmer. And to get good grades in swimming at the gym classes, you'll have to do several things. Which is involving swimming 1,5 km (almost a mile), diving and getting objects, float on the belly and the back, CPR and so on. Don't you think this is hard?

A task were to swim 50 meters (164 feet) four times with different swimming techniques and then dive to get an object. I swear, I was nearly puking afterwards. And my techniques aren't great either, so I got a lot to work with. But I'm going to improve it. I really want to leave the school with good grades, so I'm going to give everything I got!

So when I got back home; who do you think was tired? That's right, me. Anyway, you got to just relax after a hard day, and take the next day with nothing more than a smile :').

I'll see you later!

0 comments: