About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Friday, October 29

How is the american everyday life?

Hi guys!

Ah, finally it's weekend! This has been a long and horrible week. But now it's time to relax. If there are anyone at all reading this blog, just tell me; what do you like to do on the weekends? For me it's just chill 1000%. What? a zero to much? No way :'D. When I chill, I really do chill a lot :').

Anyway, I've been wondering about moving to the US. If anyone does read this blog, and are from the USA; how is it to live there? Is it difficult to make a living? Also, is it any negative or positive things about moving to USA? Would love answers :')

Oh, I want a pair of Ray Ban Wayfarer :') I wonder if I would look good with one of those. To bad that it is 160 km (almost 100 miles) to the closest store that got one of those.

Well, I need to get going to my dad's house, so I'll see you later :'D

0 comments: