About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday, November 1

Norway = main source of global cooling

Hi guys!

I really need someone to read my blog. Shit. I bet none is reading this blog, and I'm just talking to myself. How funny is that? If someone are reading, then tell me how your halloween was. Did you sat down and watched a horror movie, trick or treating.. what? Tell me. I was just sitting down watching TV and shit. Like I didn't care, when I do. I hoped that someone could called or I had someone to call. God how boring it is to be on your own at all times.

By the way, what's "The Event" all about? I didn't got the entire message of what it was all about. It looked like on the trailer that there were some kind of a doomsday, but once again, what's it about? I don't know what it's about. Maybe I'll start watching it so I can get into it if it's great. Someone told me that this show is worth watching.

I think I'm going to improve my social life. Damn, it's boring to sit at a chair everyday. And I think everybody won't hang out with me or call because I've been saying "no" too many times. I'm stupid! I hope they'll hang out some time. Sitting inside doing homework or just being on Facebook isn't a lifestyle.

Hey, what's up with the christmas commercials? It's November 1th... It's not even close to xmas. I don't give a shit about xmas napkins at this time of the year. They should wait until december comes.

SHIT!!!! IT'S COLD!!!! Somethings really wrong with the whether... It feels like it's global cooling and not global warming. Because I'm freezing! I need a carpet... aaaah! The carpet is warm :'D. And The Event show is exciting. You know; I can watch an entire show without getting the point. A kid younger than me is literally asking questions about the movie during the entire movie. I'm glad he's not my friend, cause I can't live with that. Right now, I don't understand a shit about what's going on, but I still watch it, and I don't ask questions :'). I'm not annoying! Yay!

What the hell? Suddenly they all are bleeding from their noses. What the hell? Shit... I'm annoying. Another thing that annoying is the fact that none like my blogging, and hopefully video blogging. I'm actually hiding this webpage every time my mom crosses the screen. It's nothing to be ashamed of. It's a hobby, I love it, I'll keep doing it until I don't want to - people got to live with that!

I'm done, see you later!

0 comments: