About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday, November 8

What if that was you?

Hi guys!

So, today I've been pissed. Really pissed. I bought myself a "red nose" (a ball you put on your nose) to show them that I supported the charity called "Redd Barna" (directly translated: Save the children). Now, that asked why I had a red nose. So I told them that I bought it to support the charity. And they were laughing. Seriously. WTF! You don't laugh because I want to support others, and especially when it's for kids who's not having as great as us. You know, it pisses me off really bad!! They just didn't take me seriously. I just wanted to... never mind.

Where's my cellphone?

Anyway, right now I'm doing some homework. It got to be done by tomorrow. Luckily, I'm almost done : ).

Hey, should I change the font? Is this more boring than this? or this? Lol, I'll change it later.


I might post some more later. I gotta do what I gotta do.


See you later!

0 comments: