About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Tuesday, November 16

Internetshopping is madness!

Hi guys!

I've been thinking about something. Why am I making the blogs? It's not like someone reads it. I promoted it on my Facebook, but no one reads it. I promote it on Twitter, but no one reads it. I tell those I know, but no one F***ing reads it! Who the heck gives a shit if I'm writing to myself?! I'm the only one reading this shit. They expect me to read the blogs of those I know. You know what; I'm not going to. It's not just the blogging. Some people act like I'm not even there, and some wish I wasn't there. God it annoying!!! I can't wait till I move away from this dump. I'm gonna promise myself to find someone who cares to the place I move.

     - I'm telling you; I'll be pleased if someone only said "Hi".

So what else is up? I'm not sure if I want MW2 anyway. Maybe I should use my money on something more reasonable. There... I just canceled my order. I need to find out if I'm actually want to buy what I was going to buy. These things are crazy!

Maybe I should buy something for my music instead. Much better, huh? I'm not sure.

Now I'm just confused... I'll write more tomorrow.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Jeg leser den :)