About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Sunday, November 21

All I Want for Christmas is... oh, a pinwheel!

Hi guys!

OMG, I have this HUGE stomach pain right now. I really don't really fell well to be honest. But nothing's gonna stop me from blogging (except homework, which often happens). I actually think that these pains that I have comes from stress at school. Seriously. I woke up, and I were so freaking stressed about all the things that needed to be done. And the next thing I know, I'm spending almost the entire day in the bed. How sweet. Thanks a lot. I can't blame the school neither. They just want me to learn. I know I got to work as hard as I can to get where I want in life, but I don't know if I have to suffer for it. Maybe I should just talk to my teacher about it and see what I thinks.

Change of subject; Christmas is coming! Wo-ho! What do you wish this Christmas? Don't say "All I Want for Christmas is You", cause then I'm gonna have to puke. Just kidding. It would be nice, but your gift might be ruined if we break up. So just... don't want me. LOL, that sounds weird. You better wish for a whistling pinwheel instead. Those are awesome, especially for The Annoying Orange : ). Look at him, he's so happy ( and annoying... : ) )!

OMG, the days are really boring without a guitar. I haven't played my guitar since... I don't know! OMG! Just because my 1st string is broken, I can't have a normal day... NO!!!! Why can't they sell guitar strings a little closer to where I live? I got to drive like 160 km (almost 100 miles) just to get guitar strings. Okey, maybe 140 km... But it's almost the same. It's hard to be a musician in a small town like this. Almost NO ONE knows how to play, and it's almost impossible to fix problems around here. I can't wait till I move. It's just 7 mounts till I can prepare myself to move. Unbelievable. 7 mounts. The time is running away from me. But that's life. You got to move on with it. You can't stay at one point forever, at least not in this case.

Wow, my blog just got bigger because of the picture. Creepy. But what difference does it make when I don't have anything else to add. I'm a little disappointed at myself. I don't write a lot on my blog these days. I got to find something I can write, or my blog will die. Which it's probably already is.

But who cares, the blog is going to be standing until I might get arrested for blogging. Which is never happening.

But I'll see you later!

0 comments: