About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Sunday, November 21

One day without vlogs is an upcoming day of sadness

Hi guys!

I'm really late at blogging today. It's like 2 AM at this time, and I'm still blogging. This isn't healty for me, you know. Being up so late. It's weekend though, but still guys.

I actually were concidering doing some homework today, but today has been kinda sloppy. I just didn't want to even though I know it would remove a lot of stress in the upcoming week. Oh well, maybe I'll do it tomorrow instead. Or actually it's gonna be "in the morning". Tomorrow is today. If you know what I mean.

Ok, so I've watched the Sherlock Holmes movie with Robert Downey Jr. for the first time (I know, I'm kinda late). And I got to say that it's great. Really great. You have to pay attention to every second, or else you don't understand a shit after the films done. It was really great. For those who's late, and haven't watched this yet: do it. It's totally awesome.

I feel so sad when I miss an episode of CTFxC and Shaytards... It's like: when I watches the newest episode, I've been missing a lot. That sucks. I need to have some more time so I can watch them. I don't care if some of their day are the same as before. I love watching it for many reasons. If Charles Trippy were reading this, I would tell him to use more intros like the one breaking the TV. That intro was awesome! He should use more clips from those who watch his vlog. It kinda give more experience, if you got me.

I'm impressed by myself. I didn't think I was gonna write anything good so late. God, I'm tired. I think I'll just go to bed now and wake up and be happy :). That's what you to should do; Take it easy, and wake up happy :)

I'll see you tomorrow, ok? :D

0 comments: