About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Saturday, November 27

Thumbs up for long blogs! :-D

Hi guys!

Alright, so yesterday was embarrassing. I'm so sorry that my blog got so short. It's just that I don't always have something good to at all time. But you know, I'm very new at blogging so it's just a learning process you gotta go through. But today I can assure you that I got something to say; I promise. Just look at the length of this blog. 

OMG when I woke up this morning, I just had a large smile on my face. I was so extremely happy that I had a day off. It just felt terrific! So the rest of the day ended up relaxing. Those days are great to have to. 

So today I've been playing some piano, relaxed and getting tips on how to get more views on YouTube. Even though I haven't uploaded any clips yet, it's good to know. There was a lot of things you needed to make sure before uploading. I really suggest watching the clip on YouTube. Click here to watch it! So like I said, I really recommend watching and listening to the entire clip. There are a lot of things I learned from that single clip. Although I gotta warn you; in the comment section of that clip, there are a lot of people who says that they're gonna subscribe to your channel if you subscribe to them. That's all bullshit. I tried, it failed. So I unsubscribed to one of them. It's so unnecessary to if they don't have anything good. One of them had like a pirate copied trailer or something. Yeah, that's gonna give you views - but it's not legal, it's silly to take credit from someone else and you know you can do better. Three simple facts.

So I got my new winter cap and wayfarer glasses yesterday. I kinda like the cap, but it's weird to see me with glasses. But these things comes while using them after a while. It's just something you need to get used to. It doesn't look horrible, but it's unusual at the first time. I'm gonna take a picture of it later. I'm not gonna do it tonight, I'm a little tired to do it. I also look like hell. I'm in relax mode :-).

I have my own playlist on Spotify with the songs I like to listen to when I'm going to larger cities or out of the country. There are a lot of songs that gives me the feeling of leaving the town early in the morning, with foggy whether, just gotten out of the shower and driving on the highway with a playlist. It just gives me a great feeling! Last time that happen was when I went to the U.K with my mom. I remember that scenario I just told you. It gives me this great feeling, it really does. I get songs for the playlist when I'm at trips like that, and I hear some songs that fits to the mood on the radio. That's how the playlist grows. 

You know; I really want to start the video blogging. I don't know what's so hard about starting. I'll search for some clips on YouTube to tell me how to start :-D! It's so typical of me. I just search it on YouTube before I Google it. So that's why YouTube and Google are co-operating. Anyway if someone else also are going this, let me know. There are a lot of habits that we don't know where is coming from. I'm washing my hands often, I mean more often than usual. I don't where that comes from. 

Anyway I found some clips, but it's hard to name them all. All the tips on YouTube seems to be great somehow. Well, not the once that's fake though.

OMG, I just feel like going to Los Angeles, California. I've always dreamed of going there. The coldest temperature I've experienced this mouth is -25 ºC (which is -13 ºF). It is 15 ºC (59 ºF) in Los Angeles, California even as you read this. Come on! 15 ºC in November?! That's insane compared to Norway. It's madness. I really want to go to Los Angeles. I were in Phoenix, Arizona a couple years ago, and I gotta say that I love America. The only great city in the US I got to see (except Philadelphia from the airport) was Phoenix.If Los Angeles is as great as Phoenix, then I just got to go to Los Angeles. If someone got any great tips of what to do in L.A, please let me know. I'll receive whatever information about L.A as possible. It would be awesome if someone gave me some ideas. 

Speaking of traveling; the class I'm at this year are going to Nessebar, Bulgaria during the summer. I can't wait! I've never been to Bulgaria before, and I've never actually looked at Bulgaria as an exotic travel destination. But I've found out that it's pretty hot around the summer. I was struggling when I was suppose to find the name of "Bulgaria" in English, but Bulgaria is Bulgaria. Wow, walking about being bad at English. Anyway I'm looking forward to the trip and hope the rest of the class are as excited as I am. :-)

LOL, I gotta start doing things at once I think of it. I was going to do some laundry, but I never did. Now the clock is half past eleven, and it's too late. I'm so smart that I should get a huge sign that says "I'm talking with sarcasm all the time". Don't you ever feel that there is something you need to do, you are going to, but you never will. That's a horrible thing. Now, the backside of my ears hurt because of the new glasses. Great. So, back to the topic. Maybe we all are getting lazy or something. I were told ever since I was a little kid that there are a lot of things you have to do. I understand what the means, but I guess I never reacted about doing it before forgetting it. If I'm told a 1000 times to do something, then I'll do it... probably. ;-)

I think that's gonna be it for tonight. This was kinda impressive of me, right :-D? Last night I didn't have anything. Tonight I had a lot on my heart. There is something about weekends that makes me write a lot :-). Thumbs up for long blogs! :-D

I'll see you later!

Oh, by the way, for all of those who reads my blog; I Love You! <3

0 comments: