About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Sunday, November 7

Stay calm, stay calm... FREAK OUT!

Hi guys!

Wow, I really suck in blogging. I need to blog more often. The thing is that I forget it. Also I want to, but have no clue about what I'm gonna write.

Anyway, I'm trying to stay calm and not freak out right now. I just want a Macbook Pro now. I can't wait. I'm as exited as a child on christmas. Trust me; that's wild! I watched the confrence that Apple did October 20th about iLife 11, Macbook Air cetra cetra today. And I'm amazed about the features iLife 11 has. Shit! It's awesome! I can't wait untill the new year when I'm gonna buy it, cause I'm going to! Touch wood!

But I've been wondering if I'm gonna wish for an iPhone 4 at christmas, and save money for a Macbook Pro (and MobileMe) by myself. Anyone knows if iPhone 4 is great? It seems good. My bestfriend has the first iPhone that came on the market, and his iPhone kicks ass! Do Apple keep up the kickassing on iPhone 4 or not? If you know some, leave a comment below!

By the way; have anyone seen the album cover of James Blunts CD? It's Babytard from the Shaytards who's in the air with a cellphone there. When I heard that I was like; shit Shay, your popularity on YouTube is great. But also James Blunts album cover? That's awesome! I don't listen to James Blunt, but just for the album cover I might buy it. Fans of Shay only buys the album for the cover pic.

I gotta say that Shay Carl has comed a long way with his video blog. The process of distrubiting (is this right spelling? God, I hate not using auto-correction on internet) must be hard. I honestly think that I'm not gonna make it as well as Shay Carl or Charles Trippy. But still; I love video blogging. I'm get myself out on YouTube and such and try. I'm not gonna sit on my ass with a bad attitude. That's not gonna help me.

Wow. I actually look at myself as fat. It's the first time that I've been serious about that. I need to work out and cut the candy. It's killing me. I just don't know it. I'm glad that I actually got my own room where I can work out. Well, it's not just for me, but you get it right? Anyway, I got to stop by there at least 3 times a week. Including feeding myself with protein shakes, cutting candy and... whatever. I'm gonna read some info at bodybuilding.com just to get some tips. Check it out! I think you'll get som pretty good tips for working out (espescially with weights). My brother is more of a trainingfreak than me, so he'll probably know more than me.

I really should go to bed now. You need sleep to get good results of the training, but a long sleep only comes from good rutines. Anyway, sorry for all the spelling mistakes I had to day (just proves that my english writing sucks).

I'll see you later!

0 comments: