About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Friday, November 19

Let Me Out!!

Hi guys!


I'm a little tired to write, but I'm gonna try my best. The day today has been OK. First of all; schools OK. But then when I got home, I gather some friends at my place. We were playing Call of Duty 2 (for some reason) untill half an hour ago. So it's great that I got a little social today. If you look at the part of me playing Call of Duty, then I got to say that it was boring because I suck, totally. Also, someone are reacting really strange because they wouldn't come. I said that they could come, but the said no. Why are you complaining about not getting permission to come? It annoyes me, it really does.


Anyway, I can't wait till I move out of here. Whatever I do that's good, someone dislike it. And if I'm doing something wrong, they got to talk about it behind my back. Freaking annoying. I personally don't give a shit, but what boughters me is that the care about everything. They want to make everything good I do into something negative. Why? Ask me something, and I'll answer "yes". What's wrong with that?

So what I'm looking forward to now, is to just finish my exam, go to the classtrip I'm going to, and just leave. I can't stand this place, and not some of those that really annoyes me.

I'll write something in the moring, when I'm in the mood.

0 comments: