About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Thursday, November 4

I can feel the weekend coming to me.

Hi guys!

I can't believe how hard it is to do chroma keying without a green or blue "screen". It's almost impossible! I was thinking about doing my science presentation tomorrow a little more exiting. But obviously, it's going to fail. Some things are harder to control than other.

Pizza though is not hard to control. It always obey me. Except when the pizza is falling all over the f***ing couch. Here in Norway, you can't eat the pizza that's most famous. Grandiosa sucks! It taste like plastic, and we were told at the age of three that we don't put plastic in out mouth. Didn't we?

Nothing is better than a good pizza (non-plastic), a coke and TV : ). But this pizza tastes like shit. Ewwww! I hate Grandiosa. Why buy a piece of plastic when a delicacy tastes a lot better?  OMG... I don't feel that good right now. Seriously.

Finally it's almost weekend. Only a presentation in the way, but after that.... YEAH! The most scary part is that I'm getting the feedback with grade. I just hope that I'm not gonna fail. My science grade is so low, that it might be impossible to do what I want. Creepy, huh?

NO! It's the Grandiosa commercial!!! Phew, it's over.

I think I can't write anymore today. I got to read for my presentation.

Wish me luck, and I'll see you later.

0 comments: