About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday, November 15

That's what friends are for!

Hi guys!

You know what I'm gonna start writing about today? I'm gonna write my friends, my true friends. I'm gonna use one of the closest friends I got, Lisa, which is one of those people who always supports me. For example; All my friends in the area really sucks at giving compliments and support. Real friends, like Lisa, those friends is the friends you should take care of. I know that those who isn't supportive and doesn't give any compliments, will realize it later in life. They need to change at some point!

So some of my points of view got out there... maybe a little to harsh. But who gives a crap if I'm talking rubbish (even though I didn't). I got Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 today! Yay! I don't know why I bought MW2 and not Black Ops, but I wanted MW2 more. To be honest; someone suggested that I should buy COD4 or Black Ops. But I didn't give a shit, because I'm the one playing it on my XBOX 360. Not them.

     - Okey, fine. I'm a geek!

Oh cake! I'm out of here! :-)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Jeg er så glad i deg! Du aner ikke hvor mye jeg smilte når jeg leste dette. It made my day! <3