About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Thursday, April 7

Elevator FAIL!

Hey, all of you!

I kinda had to start blogging a little earlier. For you it’s probably not early. I just wrote this yesterday. Uhm... I wrote this the 6th, and it’s published the 7th.

Anyway, I got a major problem: I’ve subscribed to a lot of channels I don’t watch. Therefore I got a lot of «spam» on my front page. I’m talking about YouTube by the way. When I’ve subscribe to someone, they suggest other people to subscribe. I subscribe to them as well every time. It’s a bad habit. Now I gotta unsubscribe to all of those I don’t care about. I’ve subscribe to people having poor clips. A lot of them got bad stuff. REALLY BAD.

Ok, now it’s the 7th. OMG I’m so angry today. I kinda don’t know why, but just feel so incredibly angry. I should be in Angry Birds. I, literally, would be able to knock down a «builing» of steel and wood with my forehead. ;-)

Haha, this day kinda were a little bit hilarious. Mattias and Daniel, two of the coolest retard friends I got, had some fun in the elevator today... omg. The elevator is so slow, so I went up the stairs while they toke the elevator up. When I stood there waiting for them, Daniel was jumping up and down. Mattias was like: «seriously, stop it». AND THEN, it happened... BOOOM! The door slammed the wall. You know when the door usually closes, it didn’t. It slammed the wall hard. It was like it was closing the door x 50 times faster. It was a pretty loud noise. It made Daniel stop jumping at least. Hahaha, freaking hilarious. :-D

Shorter blog than yesterday, but come on.. you didn’t even read the entire blog. ;-)

0 comments: