About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Friday, April 1

Blogging to the Next Level

Hey hey hey!! :D

It’s weekend guys, finally! I’ve been waiting so long for this weekend to come, and I’m glad it’s here. So what’s going on this weekend? I’m gonna celebrate my dad’s birthday on Sunday. That’s what I know so far. I might join to the alpine center on Saturday, but I gotta see how my dad’s planing this weekend. Yeah, so it’s me and my dad this weekend - yay! Tell me what you’re doing this weekend too! :D

Speaking of commenting; aren’t you able to comment on my blog? It seems like you don’t have the ability to comment on my blog. Some of you do, and that’s awesome, but I know some people aren’t able to comment. What is it? Did I choose wrong blogsite? Should I create a new blogsite with a different company? What I know is that I’m going to create my very own webpage sooner or later. I can’t be authorized by blogger.com forever, if I’m gonna get my word out there.

A lot of people use blogger.com. It would just seem like being a n00b blogger. I am a n00b blogger, but a very own webpage gives a different first impression to others. Rather than using a blog created on blogger.com.

It’s great for those who’s blogging just to blog. But I’m blogging because I have information I wanna share with all of you. I’m gonna expand my content later, so my blog has better and more content. But for now I’ll stick to blogger.com since I’m a n00b. It does work well though.
My biggest inspiration :-)

I’m still wondering about the vlog name. I wonder what to use. Is it going to be «Nerd Preferred» or «Raids with Shades»? Or something else? I have no clue, so you gotta help me. Tell me in the comments what you think. «Nerd Preferred», «Raids with Shades» or something else? You tell me.

I got myself a Formspring account today, so if you got any questions for me, shoot them at me here. I’ll answer just about anything about whatever you wanna ask. If you wanna see me dailybooth, it’s here. I’m wondering about how many of you who actually will click.

0 comments: