About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Thursday, March 31

What Means The Most

Hey guys!
It’s been a while now. A lot of work to do, so it’s not easy to blog every single day. LOL. I gotta do some work today as well, but I wrote this on the bus, so it’s alright to put out another blog.
Have you ever felt worried without knowing why? That’s a horrible feeling. You just wanna find the answer to what’s wrong, but you can’t. Why am I bringing this up? Because I’m extremely worried about something, but I have no idea what it is. I know I’ve been thinking about it, and then got worried. But I can’t remeber what, so I don’t know how to solve it. If this only happens to me, then I gotta be extremly weird. 
I got to think of my brother today. I saw him this Tuesday, but I’m kinda upset that I didn’t get to see him longer before he’s going to Lithuania. Yeah, he got some sort of a study thing in Lithuania, and his gonna be there for 3-5 days. I obviously can’t count days. He’s going on Saturday.. or Sunday and returns at Wednesday. He’s been to the USA on his own (well, his girlfriend joined, so that’s probably why he didn’t get lost.. LOL :) ), but I’m realizing that I should see him some more. That’s why I’m, hopefully, gonna stay a night at his place next weekend. 
I’m really looking forward to stay at his place. We had so much fun last time. We were out eating dinner (fast-food ofcourse. That’s how healthy we are :D), then we watched... this crazy movie with Gerrard Butler. I can’t remember the name. It’s.. uhm... bla bla bla among citizen. We got really shocked when we watched it. I remember that well. Gerrard Butler was eating some sort of a dinner in his cell with a room-mate, and all of a sudden he killed his room-mate. My brother and I didn’t understand what the heck was going on. So I hope I get to see him next weekend. :)
Anyway, gotta work a little bit, so... CYA!



1 comments:

Håkon said...

Hehe, that IS in fact the reason why I didn't get lost in the USA :-P Haha xD

Yeah, it was awesome that you had the time to come visit, but hopefully you can come the weekend after I return from Luthuania. I am supposed to work that weekend, but hopefully I can switch with someone, so that I don't have to work that weekend ;)

Btw, the name of the movie was "Law Abidding Citizen" :)

- Your brother