About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Tuesday, March 1

Power-napping FTW!

Hey guys!

I know that this day has been exhausting. I almost falls to sleep at the couch right now. I gotta do this blog, then read some for a test, then take a power-nap. I’m glad it’s only 7 weeks till the easter. After the easter it’s almost no work what so ever. Also, the last exams are after the easter. I can’t wait till I get out of here.

OMG. That’s the lousiest wedding waltz I’ve ever seen. Actually, that’s the lousiest wedding party I’ve ever seen. I’m sorry for saying this, but I didn’t like the wedding party on the TV. I’m glad it’s only on TV... even though it’s a reality show. If I were in that jury, I would be really disappointed. The jury on TV are saying that their wedding went perfectly, so it might just be me who’s watching this from a different angle. I’ve never actually been to a wedding, so I don’t know if Norwegian weddings are like that. I like the more exclusive weddings (as seen on TV).

I ate dinner at my neighbor today. It’s really nice to be invited for dinner by the neighbor. She’s a great cook, I gotta say that. It’s nice to eat some dinner, have a conversation and just take a break from all the stress I have been through lately. She’s Swedish as well, so the food just tastes better. :-)

Wow... power-napping is dangerous. I was writing on the blog, and I fell a sleep. Apparently I need to get some more sleep. I’m off to bed now. ;-)

Hope you enjoyed the short update. :-D

0 comments: