About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday, March 7

The City Calls!

Hey you all!

This day has been good and bad at the same time. Today I’ve realized how arrogant it’s possible to become, and how annoyed it’s possible to get. Trust me, people can make fun of you when they’re winning. That’s arrogant and annoying. Well, it’s not my life. It’s your own fault that I don’t like you. I’m the boss of my own life. Make fun of me if you like, but I won’t like you any more for that reason. Remember this; you’re also far from perfect. A little moment of payback right there. :-)

You guys have no idea how much I’m looking forward to move. I want a little more independence than I got right now. The liberty I need isn’t here. I need some other place to live to find the independence and freedom I need. Although I’m taking care of myself now, I want to have more responsibility. I want to be able to go out for a movie without checking if it’s alright.

I also think the social environment is very different from where I’m living right now. I hope it is, really. I don’t like how the social environment is where I live right now. There are always someone who wants to bother another. Everybody knows everybody and there isn’t a lot of privacy when something happens. I don’t like that. I don’t need to know everybody who’s driving by. I don’t need other people to care about every thing I do.

The place I’m moving to is a place where everybody don’t know everybody. The entire city doesn’t know about my private stuffs. I just wanna be another person on the sidewalk. That’s why I love the city as much as I do. I can’t wait!! :-D

Hope you got a little peek of my day today. :-)

0 comments: