About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Saturday, March 19

Enter USA At Own Risk?!

Yeah well, hi guys.

OMG I’m so tired. Imagine this: I got up at 6.40 AM on Friday, and at the time I’m writing this (Saturday 12.30 PM) I’m still up. I’ve gone more than 24 hours without sleeping. Or, actually I slept for an hour and a half during that time. But why did I do that? Well, if you got the last blogpost (the one before this, which wasn’t on Friday) I had some friends over. Yup, it’s game night. What we do is that we play Call of Duty as long as possible. Yeah, that’s how we roll. It become more of a «Call of Duty Black Ops & Modern Warfare 2 combined with LOL and CS». 

So after drinking quiet a lot of Burn Intense and Coke, I got a little ill. The only thing I ate between 3PM and «now», was some nachos and a yoghurt. It’s torture. I almost puked, I got tired and my head hurts like a brick falling on your head. That’s why I didn’t blog yesterday. I hope that’s a good enough reason. x)

Anyway, I’m extremely ill. So my blog isn’t gonna be at the top today. I gotta clean up the mess as well too. After writing this blogpost, I’m not gonna use my computer at all... that much. I’ve watched the screen for too long now. Now you’re probably wondering if I’m pro at Black Ops. No, I’m not. I suck, so I’m not gonna play against you. :)

Brrrrrrr! It’s freezing here. The weather is pretty nice, but beside that.... it’s terribly cold. I wish I was living in Phoenix, Arizona right now. It’s hot over there these days, and it’s still winter. That kinda creeps me out. I would never thought of celebrating Christmas while trying to cool down. Lol. Think about using a fan during the Christmas Eve. Hahaha. Ok, that was horribly said of me. Sorry.

Speaking of USA; I’m a little afraid about how it’s gonna be possible to live in the USA. That’s a weird thing to say. After all, the USA is the capital of the world. I’m just a little skeptic about USA as a welfare state. In Norway we pay a huge amount of taxes, but we get economic help from the government if we can’t work. We also get free stay and treatment at the hospital if needed. In USA they pay low taxes, but the pay for the stay and treatment at hospitals and don’t get any economic help if needed. Of course, they may request a loan, but it has to be paid.

The thing I’m a little worried about is how to survive. If I’m gonna move to the USA, I need to be in a good economically position. Otherwise I might end up on the street. What I mentioned is what I know about their economical system. If there is something that might help me not being so worried about moving there, tell me. If there are some information I might need, let me know. I wanna move to the USA, and it’s better to have more pros than cons.

That’s it for today, have a nice weekend! :D


0 comments: