About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Wednesday, March 9

Master of Folk

Hi everyone!

As you could see on yesterdays blog, it’s kinda stressful these days. I got a lot to do these last 5-6 weeks before the easter. I hope it’s gonna be possible to get a little calmer this weekend and at my birthday. Yes, my birthday is at the upcoming Tuesday.

So today I’m obviously gonna dance some old Norwegian folk-dance kinda thing. I don’t know what my reactions are about that. I’m not exactly looking forward to do it, but at the same time: how bad can it be? It’s just a session of 40-45 minutes. I can survive 45 minutes of folk dancing. I don’t have any huge fears of dancing anyway, so it’s fine. It’s like any other work I do. I gotta do it even if I don’t like it. Dancing this folk-dance is just like another task at work. I don’t look at this session like it’s the end of the world. I think I’m gonna be just fine. :-) Well, I’m writing this in the morning, so I guess I’ll be updating some more when I’m coming home again.

This day has been pretty good, actually. The folk-dancing didn’t go that bad, but there is a lot of work to be done. I can’t blog too much today. I gotta get done with my tasks really, really fast.

I gotta new quote: stress for less :)

Meaning: I’m out off here :D

0 comments: