About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Sunday, March 6

Which Video Camera?

Hey!

Another lazy day at home. Well, lazy might not be the right work. You see, I’m a workaholic. I feel the pressure of having to work all the time. Lol. Anyway, I gotta work a lot if I’m gonna accomplish my dreams. Otherwise, all of this would be nothing but a waste of time.

You know, that’s the strangest thing I’ve ever seen. I’m watching «Skavlan» right now. It’s a Norwegian/Swedish talk show. It’s pretty great, but this time I’m confused. There is, obviously, a german woman being interviewed by Skavlan. The strange part is that Skavlan asks in English, and she replies in German. I’m incredibly confused. I feel sorry for the audience sitting in the same studio as Skavlan. They probably don’t understand German. It gotta feel like a waste of money to buy tickets to a show you don’t understand anything from.

The woman understands what Skavlan is asking, and he’s understanding what she’s saying apparently. Why can’t they do the whole interview on English? Those who’s watching it from the TV knows what she says, because it’s subtitled. The audience, probably, don’t have the interview subtitled on a screen. For them it’s «live», so it gotta be hard to subtitle an interview during the interview. The audience in the studio don’t have the interview subtitled - no way. TV viewers doesn’t see it live, so it doesn’t matter for us. I just feel sorry for the audience in the studio. It seems important what she’s saying, and I think it’s unfortunate for the audience, who don’t understand a word of what she’s saying.

Besides that, Skavlan is a great show. I love it. Well, I don’t like it when he’s mixing Norwegian and Swedish at the same time, but the show’s great anyway. I don’t watch it a lot, but when I watch it I’m loving it.

You might wonder why I’m not watching Skavlan every time it’s on the air. I’ll tell you why: I watch Bones and/or How I Met Your Mother. Of course I’ll watch American shows over Norwegian. The American shows are better. If we’re comparing shows like «Saturday Night Live» and «Torsdag Kveld fra Nydalen», which is a «copy» of Saturday Night Live, Saturday Night Live would win. I don’t always find the humor in «Torsdag Kveld fra Nydalen». They almost have the same sequences over and over again, and the fact that their copying «Saturday Night Live» a little bit annoys me. Other people loves it a lot, so I guess someone finds it funny. I find American comedy, series and shows much more funny and entertaining.

Haha, when I saw a clip from a F1 race right now, the cars looked like Track-mania. Hahaha!

OMG. There is a guy I know who’s liking 12 different «I love Barcelona» likes. I think people kinda get the point: you love Barcelona. I have nothing against it, pretty opposite actually. I think it’s hilarious. :-D

I’m looking for a new camera guys, and I think I need your help. The camera I bought, Toshiba Camileo H30, doesn’t have the greatest quality ever. So, I kinda need some help to find a camera that works great, has good quality (both video and audio). I’m thinking of a large camera, like the one on the picture. I’m not sure how much I’m gonna spend on a new camera, but if you make suggestions I’ll definitely consider it. I’m probably gonna sell some stuff to get there, so money might not be the problem... unless it costs something like $10.000 (60.000 NOK). Let’s stay between $1.000 and $2.700 (6.000 NOK to 15.000 NOK). A little bit more or a little less doesn’t hurt, unless it’s not a very large amount of money. I might be able to spend more than that, but right now I don’t think I go over that amount. I gotta priorate what I need money for later, so I’m not sure how much to spend yet. Give me tips anyway!

CYA!

0 comments: