About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Saturday, March 5

Proud to be Norwegian

Hey guys.

I’m so sorry the blog hasn’t been updated in days. I’ve had this film project, so a lot of my time has gone away there. Anyway, I’m here so I hope you wanna read.

I’ve been thinking a lot. I really should start the video blog. It’s so much easier. It’s just to record and put it online. I don’t have to advance it a lot either. I think I should get the video blogging up-going fast. There are so many more great things about a video blog than a text blog. It records the action while happening, instead of telling it afterwards. Also, it’s easier to talk than writing long blogs that people are satisfied with. I honestly like to talk, so video blogging might be easier.

I wish I could see the Norwegian Music Awards today. There are a lot of good musician in Norway, like Madcon, so I really wanted to watch it. The reason why I’m not watching it is because there is a movie on TV. I really want Madcon to win a price this year too. Madcon is one of the greatest musicians in Norway. They should win on of the prices because their music is inspiring, great and they share this great energy.

The World Championship on skies in Oslo is done tomorrow. What do you think about this year’s World Championship? Yes, you might think Petter Northug is a pig. Yes, you might look at Norwegian victories like it’s annoying. Whatever you think about the World Championship, I enjoyed it. Petter Northug isn’t a pig in my eyes, and the victories we’ve gotten is great. This championship is one of the only things that makes me say: «I’m Norwegian».

There isn’t a lot that makes me proud of being a Norwegian. Sometimes I’m embarrassed of being a Norwegian when I see them behaving like they are. I see Norwegians behaving like they own the world when being international. It’s embarrassing.

I gotta take it easy on the blogging, I think. It’s not easy to not blog for three days and then try to write as much as before. So I hope you’re satisfied. ;-)
 

0 comments: