About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Wednesday, March 23

March 22th blogpost

Hey guys.


I didn’t blog yesterday because of being ill. That’s why I’m publishing yesterdays blog today instead. 


Enjoy (I’ll be doing video blogs soon, for real!)


______________________________

Hey guys!
Latest update from “sucky-town”! Yeah, I’m not very happy about the day today either. And guess what the reason is. Yup, it’s the social environment. Why can’t people behave these days. God, I can’t wait till I’m out of here. FInally getting into a new social environment, without jerks. Well, some jerks might be there. But not as many like here. Those at this town being a jerk, is being one large jerk. So when I move, I hope I only get to see people being a little bit of a jerk. Not like here. I shouldn’t expect to much, but still: it isn’t much needed to have a better social environment than here. Conclution: I wanna move away from here as soon as possible.
What else has happen today? ... OMG what’s that smell? Did someone take a shit on the floor or something. OMG. Whatever. I’m going to work out today (nah, that didn’t happen since I was ill). I really have gotten really serious about changing my life, obviously. I stop eating unhealthy, I work out and I’ve start denying things I would agree with. Like eating a burger. Some guy I know told me that it would be good with a burger now. I was like: “nah, I don’t think so”. What’s up with me? Am I really that serious about changing my life? I never though I would be THIS serious about getting in chape. I’m gonna try my best to get in shape, if I’m not getting close to my brother. My brother is a bodybuilder-holic-ist. I’ll never get like him, and I don’t want to. I wanna get really good in shape, but not like a bodybuilder. 
I didn’t tell you that I’ve written all of this on the bus. Yep, I haven’t even started my day after work yet. Ah, it’s good to have a lot of content early. It’s so stressing when needing to write good blogs in an hour or something because I’m going to bed. So it’s great to write something on the bus, unless someone is watching. Even though it’s going online anyway, I don’t wanna show my content to anyone before it’s up. 

0 comments: