About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Thursday, March 17

Awesomeness to The Table

Hey y’all. :D

How are you? Sorry for not blogging these last couple of days. I’ve been celebrating my birthday and just being extremely tired. Yeah, my birthday was at March 15. The problem with birthdays is the money. What am I going to spend the money on? I got no clue. Well, actually I was thinking of buying a DJ-vinyl mixer kinda thing. I could need one of those.

I tried to do some improvements on my English skills. It turns out: my English sucks! Seriously, there were a lot of words I had a hard time with. Like saying the past-term of «to be». Things are way different than I imagine. God, my English sucks. I really gotta do an effort to make it better.

You know what. Today I got to think of an important thing. Even though I hate the social environment, there are actually some people that puts a smile to my face everyday. I’m, obviously, only thinking of the bad things in this town. I got friends. I got people who cares about me. And even if it only was one person standing there for me, I should be more appreciative. I got friends who’s waiting for me if I’m a little late. I got friends who cares about what I do. I’m not appreciating my friends enough. I gotta love them some more! :D

Right now I better clean up the mess in my room, so it’s possible to breath and move tomorrow. Oh, I didn’t tell you? I’m having a «gaming night» here tomorrow. It’s gonna be me, some of my closest friends and the computer. Oh yeah, we’re playing Call of Duty. Watch out world, here we come! Well, I suck at COD. But the most important thing is the fun during the gaming. I think it’s gonna be great. I’m just gonna need some transportation help to move a TV, a xbox, a computer, a sound-system and my awesomeness. Yeah, my awesomeness gonna be there tomorrow night. :)

I’m in a hurry, so I gotta go. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed todays blog as much as I loved writing it. :)

1 comments:

Dnil said...

Best Friend: )