About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday, March 21

Define The Word «Friend»

If you check out the dictionary, how do they define the word «friend»? How do you define the word friend? A friend means so much. There are good friends. There are bad friends. There are people who’s more than a friend, and those who’s less than being a friend. How do you know where on the scale your friend is?

This is a question I’m still finding difficult to answer. Still, I think I know what’s required to be a good friend. A real friend is the one waiting for you, showing sympathy or empathy, hanging out with you not because of something you have +++. But what if a friend is choosing another guy over you? What if your good friend always calls another guy, asks to hang out with him/her instead of you or something that I mentioned previously? Is that a good friend? I know a guy who does that. He does it towards me. One of my friends calls another guy, hangs out with him, giving him care and just being a better friend to another guy. He had described me as a good friend, but what the heck? If I were a good friend, he would have called me, and cared a little more.

I know I just wrote a great blog about me not being appreciative, but the limit gotta be somewhere. But help me figure this out: no one actually calls me. No one is calling just talk. Is it just me being in the wrong social environment? Luckily, there is someone who cares. The weirdest thing about that rare fact is that they are girls. My female friends are so much nicer to me. I do have male friends to, but the girls care more. Well, it speaks for itself. Girls are more caring.

I hope things will improve when I’m moving. Maybe I’m getting into a better social environment than I’m living in right now. Obviously it’s all about being like everyone else at this place. So at the end of the blog I wanna take a moment to thank those of my friends who isn’t an @*!. :-)

0 comments: