About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Saturday, March 12

Pray for Japan

Hi guys.

Sorry for not blogging. I’m shocked by what’s happened in Japan. OMG, it’s unbelievable. It hurts every time they talk about it on the news. The footage captured are just... it’s indescribable.

I want you to take a moment of silence in memory of all the lost lives. Light up a candle, and give your prayers to the people of Japan. The houses just went with the floe, ships had no control and buildings start collapsing. Just like any horrible situation: let’s support each other. Show some respect for the lost lives in Japan. May the destruction be repaired. That’s the only thing we can do. Lives can’t be replaced.

So give your prayers to the people of Japan, and I’ll blog some more later.

0 comments: