About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday, March 14

It’a a «Feelgood-Day»!

Hey guys.

Finally I have a day without work. Ah, it feels good. Today I’ve just been relaxing and taking it easy. I was going to do a lot of things today, but I didn’t get to do everything I wanted. I got to relax anyway. You know, it’s great to think about the carrier, but I need to be able to relax a little.

Wallander is so exciting. When you’re watching it, you’re getting pretty angry at the murderer. That’s the dangerous thing about these awesome movies, you’re getting pretty mad. :D

I’m looking forward to this weekend. I’m having some friends over, and we’re going to play Call of Duty for a very long time. That’s what we do around here. It’s sort of a celebration of my birthday. It’s not like it is a birthday party, but it’s just to gather and have some fun. Why am I saying this? Well, it kinda crossed my mind when thinking about getting angry of something on a screen. Trust me, you don’t wanna play Call of Duty near my friends. That’s dangerous. :D

So that’s how my day has been. I’m hoping to start video blogging soon. It’s just that it’s kinda embarrassing to talk to a camera in front of everyone. x)

0 comments: