About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Friday, March 25

Thank God, it’s Friday!

Hey guys.
Finally it’s weekend again. I’m glad it’s weekend despite the tasks I gotta do. Anyway, I’m just gonna chill out totally. I’m not gonna eat any candy, but still I might chill out. By the way, vegitables and dip is healthy, right? It’s perhaps a lot of salt in the dip, but it’s a bit healthy, right? 
Oh, my friend told me to write a mixture of norwegian and english, so I’m gonna write a norwegian-english sentence: Hai. My name er Bjørnar, and jeg comes fra Norway. My budd Jonas is cool. A random break right there. :-)
Yeah, so this week has been kinda bad. People haven’t been able to behave in front of me, but you know, I guess I just gotta have to deal with that. Even though none of my friends call me, invites me or something: they’re there for me... sometimes. I just gotta take it easy on myself, and not react too quick. Maybe I’m just getting really pissed off too early. I know some people love me for who I am. I gotta take care of that gift of being loved. :-)
I guess I’m a little tired of this place, and other people are as well. People are being more depressed and/or tired, which indicates that they need to move away from here. Yeah, it’s not just me moving out of here. It’s a bunch of others. Anyway, I think it will be good to move away for a couple of years, even though I might miss SOME people from this town. 
I’m just a little confused about one thing. During the time I’ve lived here, I’ve liked a lot of people. But none of them went well. Why is that? Is it just me behaving wrong according to what girls in this town expect? Is it destiny? Whatever the answer is, it wouldn’t work. I’m out of here in a couple of mounths, so a relationship in this town would be a little bit pointless. Besides, I like another girl a lot. I’m not gonna tell who it is. She probably knows that I like her. After all, I’m being incredibly nice to her... I think?
Anyway, I’m ready to move. I’m looking extremely forward to it, and I can’t wait to live my life a little bit more. Guys, I’m ready for a change. :-)

0 comments: