About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Sunday, March 20

Fitness and Health

Hey guys!

Ah, today has been a wonderful day! The day started with a 12-hour sleep, which I needed obviously. Then I had a vegetable smoothie before eating a good breakfast, followed by another smoothie. This smoothie was made out of coffee and bananas. Trust me, it’s really good. The recipe is at the end of todays blog. Later I was suppose to have a ski-trip, but my mom has taken my skies. It’s hard to go on skies without skies, so I had a day of workout instead. Despite some interruption during the workout, it was a great session. My brother joined (no, he’s not the interruption), so my workout session went extremely well. That’s the great thing about having a bodybuilder as a brother. That’s what I call my hulk brother. ;-)

My dad said something incredibly smart, which is true of course: «We treat our cars right, but not out body». The point is that we don’t take good enough care about ourselves. If our car is driven by diesel, we fill diesel. Why don’t we fill it with anything else? Anything else than diesel in a diesel car would harm the engine. We eat food and drink stuff that harms our health. Bottom line; we’re taking more care of our «things» than our body. I noticed this weekend that I’m harming my body too much. That’s why I’m going to start working out for real now. In addition, I’m going to stick to a healthy diet. Yes guys, I’m going to change my life a little bit. :-)

Hope you enjoyed this short blog. :-)

Here’s the recipe of the smoothie made of coffee and bananas. You gotta try it!

Banana and Coffe Milkshake


Two drinks requires:

- 3 dl of milk (10 ounce)
- 4 large spoons of coffee powder (the powder used when adding boiling water and coffee to the cup) at omce)
- 3 dl of vanilla ice-cream (10 ounce)
- 2 frozen bananas

How to make it:


Put the milk in the blender, add the coffee powder (remember: don’t use powder for coffee machines). Then carefully run the blender. Don’t mix it for too long. Make sure it’s just mixed a little bit. Afterwards, add HALF of the vanilla ice and mix it carefully in the blender. Then add the rest of the vanilla ice and blend it well, not carefully. When it’s perfectly mixed, add the frozen bananas and mix it well. You’re now ready to serve.

Advise: This recipe gives to cups if the glasses are in medium size. Use medium sized glass, otherwise you’ll have to through away the rest. The drinks are perfect right after it’s made. Don’t put this in the fridge.

0 comments: