About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday, February 28

Last, Short Update of February

Hey guys!

I just finished the last touches of the application that’s gonna make me move away from here. Finally I can feel it happen for real. It’s only 7 weeks of hard work before I can look forward to moving. I can’t wait. I’ve been looking forward to this moment for way too long.

I got a little late at blogging today because I’ve worked all day. Therefore you must apologize the length of this blog. It’s the final day of February, so I guess I’ll be blogging harder the next month. This month I’ve gotten some large numbers of viewers I don’t know where comes from. It doesn’t make any sense. It don’t seem like the numbers increases the views of the blogposts, but it says that the number has increased. Obviously, this month has been the most viewed month of my blog. I can’t believe it. Where do you guys come from?

Well, that’s a short update of my day. Enjoy yours. :D

0 comments: