About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Tuesday, February 15

Desperate on Valentine’s Day

Hey!

Sorry for not blogging yesterday, but I were too busy with my valentine... not! If I had to write something, you probably wouldn’t cared for anything else than the valentines day. That’s why I didn’t write anything. Seriously, how should a single guy like me tell everyone how great a valentines day is? For me it’s like any other day; I eat, work and sleep. No one gives me flowers, I don’t give other people flowers. The attention is the same. What’s the difference between valentines day and a regular day for a single?

Well, the biggest difference must be for them who desperately needs a girl/boyfriend. I’m talking about those who’s watching Titanic alone, crying in front of a computer while being on a dating site on valentines day. Luckily, I’m not one of them. I’m just a regular guy who don’t give any more attention on the valentines day than I usually get. No one I met yesterday talked about the valentines day. No one. Some of them even have a girlfriend or a boyfriend. I didn’t hear a single word about it, unless I brought it up. I didn’t, though.

OMG it’s so freaking cold. I’m inside, yet, it’s incredibly cold. I don’t like Norway. It’s too cold. USA is the perfect temperature. Ah, I want to go to the USA and stay there. I actually made some research this weekend. Moving permanently doesn’t cost more than 120 000 NOK ($20474.72). A car in Norway costs more. That’s for the first year. The next year you don’t need to pay more than 72 000 a year ($12284.83). That’s if a rent of an apartment is around $1000 per month, which it is in Los Angeles. That’s amazing.

This is what I’m talking about - LP.
No, that’s enough about yesterday. Let’s talk about today. I’ve lost my phone, which means I didn’t have an alarm from my phone to wake my up. Therefore I attached an old disc machine...thing... to a «clock device». When the clock turned around 5 AM, the disc machine tuned on and played Y.M.C.A. LOL. That’s one way to wake up in the morning. I’m gonna make a tutorial some day about that thing so you understand. The point is: it’s genius! So I woke up at 0515 AM, showered, ate, drank coffee and went to do some work.

I’m having a film-project with a couple of people, so it’s intense work to get it done by Friday (when the premiere is). We’re making this silly mob film about a woman cleaning up some work after her father passed. Therefore the mob boss, this woman, needs to find a guy who owes them money from drugs. He got several chances, but he hasn’t payed of his debts. His finger was cut off previously because he didn’t pay, so they were going to cut another finger before he says where he has a lot of money. Then the mob crew follows him to his office, while «getting» the money. «Getting» means for the victim, than he’s waiting for another mob crew, this time a crew he’s made a deal with. The crew gets drugs and he gets protecting. That’s why they’re going to rescue him. This turns into a shootout, but I can’t say how it ends. If it’s gonna be uploaded on my blog, I can’t tell you how it’s ending. You know my friend Daniel? He’s the victim in the movie. I’m really looking forward to the results, but we have to work hard to get it done. So most of the days before my vacation starts goes away into that project.

Nah, this is it for today. :-)
 

0 comments: