About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Wednesday, February 9

IQ fails!

Heeeeey!

You know what? Today I’m happy. I’m happy as a... dog..? I’m happy, that’s the point! I experience a lot of crap during a day, but the day isn’t as bad after all. Especially when I’m home, and not around the people who annoys me. The home is a great escape. Unfortunately, I ain’t got much food right now. I’m just gonna go to the store and buy some food right now, otherwise my day will suck.

I didn’t have my presentation today either. Come on... I don’t wanna wait with my presentations. It sucks to wait when you’re nervous. I wanna make it a good presentation, and waiting is gonna make me more nervous.

Haha, I forgot to turn on the laundry, so the clothes laid in the washer until recently when I closed the door hard enough. OMG I’m so stupid. Do you ever do that, or is it just me doing this? Now I gotta stay up late only to wash clothes. Yay for me. Well, I’m a ninjaturtle anyway... I’m gonna make it. :-D

My IQ’s so low that it hits the floor while thinking. :-)
But seriously, IQ tests fail. I did a couple, and the results were not even close. Lol. Therefore it’s hard to tell my IQ, but I guess it’s low enough to NOT closing a door. Lol!

My friend, Daniel, is hilarious. I don’t know where that came from, but I just had to say it. He moved here last year, and he got some hilarious proverbs and body movements. It’s hilarious every time Mattias and I bring it up. Haha! This is probably isn’t gonna make sense for you guys, but I gotta write it: «FLAAAARAAAA!!!». Hahaha!! :D. You won’t understand. We’re too retarded for you to understand. :-)

My friends are pro; that tells everything. :-)

I had to make a quick layout for my blog right now. It’s kinda poor, but I love the header, so I gotta have it. Lol. :D

I gotta transfer a couple of pictures right now, but I guess I’ll see you tomorrow. Or what? :-)
 

0 comments: