About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Sunday, February 13

Think Before Failing

Hey!

This day didn’t last long. I’ve been helping and cleaning the entire day. I know you’re not suppose to clean up on a Sunday, but I did anyway. But that’s not everything I did today - I tried to video blog. This is the first time I made a long video blog. Even though it didn’t succeed, it’s a step closer to great vlogging material. There is still things that needs to be improved like the accent and camera position. I wasn’t that happy about the accent on the clip I recorded. When I talked in normal speed, my accent turned into a Norwegian-English accent. When I talked slower, my accent became americanized. That’s apparently something I gotta improve. When I was vlogging, the camera taped me like my hands were straight down. I need to have the camera right in front of me. That’s something I gotta practice. I’m not happy about my appearence either, so that’s something I wanna work on. So as you can see, there is a lot of things that needs to be put together before being able to upload a video blog on the internet (YouTube).

Without practice, you fail!
That’s where I believe most of the failures comes. People don’t realize the mistakes they’re making. I’m pretty careful about how the footage is, so it’s maybe just me being a bit paranoid. Still, the point is that people need to make sure everything’s alright before doing something that fails. For instance, if a band wanna become famous after playing together for a week. It’s gonna fail, believe me. What the band probably in this case are missing is talent. Without talent, they’re without consideration. No one’s gonna sit down and wait till this band gets great. Another thing is that they don’t see the fact that they need to improve their skills as a band, before trying to get famous. This is common for everyone who wants to share some skills with others. No one’s gonna find a video blog interesting if it’s five minutes of: «Uhm»,  «so», «well», «you know» +++. You need to provide what you wanna say in a way that’s interesting and understandable. That’s why I need more practice. The information I’m gonna share with you, needs to be clear. If not, then I’m not gonna upload anything. When a new talent is gonna be shared, you should at least try to compare yourself with someone else. If you’re far from the one you’re comparing yourself to - forget it. Don’t even bother. You see where I’m going?

I’m looking at the map of the United States of America. I’m falling completely in love with it. The names of all the states... OMG. I don’t care where I’m at when I’m in America. If I get my feet on US soil, I’ll be incredible happy. I just wanna move there now! I’m already saving some cash for my first trip to USA. Give me tips: where should I go? New York? Los Angeles? Phoenix? Las Vegas?! Tell me. I know you’re quiet, but come on! I’ve been to Arizona, Utah, New Mexico and Colorado. Is there some other places I should go? TELL ME!!!

Two cups of coffee - still tired. What’s going on?! :O

I’m out of here, catch you later!
 

0 comments: