About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Sunday, February 27

New Generation for NRK?

Hey everyone!

Happy on a Sunday. Could it get any better? I gotta do some work today, but I still got a chance to enjoy the last day of my vacation I think. What the heck? There is going to be a ski race on TV now, and the lap is so strange. Well, they may do whatever they want. I feel sorry for them anyway. It is a 30 km pursuit for men, so I guess they’re trained for that kind of thing. I know I’m not, so it’s easier for me to say that it’s a strange lap.

OMG. I feel sorry for the guy all the way to the back of the skiers. It’s impossible for him to get at the front. Lol. Why is he joining anyway? I feel sorry for him. He’s like: dude, slow down and let me through. Haha. Now I’m just being bad. Good luck to the guy all the way at the back. Remember, never say never. ;-)

Speaking of never saying never, the film Justin Bieber is in obviously were released at theaters yesterday. I didn’t have any huge plans of seeing it, but maybe I will. The genre obviously is more of a documentary kinda thing. So perhaps it’s just a documentary that belongs on TV instead. I don’t know, but if I choose to buy a ticket for the premiere in Norway, I really expect it to be good. I’m not a fan of documentaries, so it better not bore me out. If this documentary is going to be good, it better kick Discovery Channel’s butt. ;-)

Since I’m already talking about movies, I might say a little about the Norwegian TV channel NRK again. They really need to plan their broadcasting and such before broadcasting. One of the clips they were going to broadcast, and it didn’t work, so they sent the previous clip they broadcasted. I saw the same clip twice because they didn’t plan the broadcasting good enough. Also, some times they put the cameras at random spots of things that doesn’t make any sense.

It sounds like I’m trying to slain the whole channel, but for the hundred time: YOU NEED TO IMPROVE YOUR CHANNEL! It feels so amateurish, and you should look better when an event like this is on the air. When the action happens, you do it pretty well, but I’m not satisfied about the quality you are giving us at the live shows. Do something about it, please.

The other channels that has live shows, they manage to do it pretty awesome. but NRK kinda screws it up a little bit. Use other TV channels as examples, and learn for them so you can become a better channel. You guys in NRK are doing a good job, but you could do it better - I know.

This better not harm my future carrier, because I’m helping the TV network to get better. If no one tells them what needs to be improved, then they’re gonna get weaker and weaker. We don’t want our oldest TV network to fade away because the quality is dropping. I’m helpful for you. I’m a little harsh while criticizing, but that’s how you learn. If I had a day with those who controls the broadcasting, I would help them as much as I can. I’m not educated. I’m not smart, but I know how to enjoy television. Listen to the viewers. They know. I just want the best for NRK, the other viewers and myself. :-)

Maybe they need a guy like me. A guys who’s doing nothing else than watching television to help them improve the quality of the broadcasting. Maybe that’s what I should do later in my carrier - work at a television network. I can criticize as much as I want. The TV network might not lift a finger to do something different because I say so. Maybe I should educate myself to help improving these networks without ruining it. We are a new generation. We know how TV should be.

I think Statoil is the one to day: «The heroes of tomorrow». Maybe it’s not only within music and sports. Maybe they need some heroes to improve TV as well. I’m just throwing a thought here. I don’t think anyone would mind improving a TV network. I wouldn’t mind if you told me in the comments if you agree or not. Is it just me who notice these kinda things or do you also notice them? Tell me.

Well, that better do for today. Hope you enjoy, and please comment or something. :-)

0 comments: