About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Thursday, February 17

EPIC ENGAGEMENT PRANK!

Hi.

Sorry for not blogging yesterday, but I was working all night. However, the vacation is coming around. Finally I’m getting a week off. Even though I probably have to work a little bit during the vacation, the most important is that I’m getting time to relax.

OMG! Alli, as known in «Internet Killed Television»,  just pulled the most hilarious prank ever! Alli is enganged to Charles, which makes this prank even more hilarious. Alli pretends that the engagement ring fell down into the sink, which it doesn’t. Alli’s acting perfectly like it really happen. I suggest you check it out. The video preview obviously failed, so click here to see it.

In Norway and Sweden there is a «battle», which basically is about Norway and Sweden competing against each other in winter sports. I gotta make a statement about that «battle», or whatever you wanna call it. The Norwegians aren’t being good winners or losers. When Norway looses, they get pissed off and blames their health or whatever. When they win, they are bad winners. They’re like: Sweden sucks, haha, we won! Sweden is taking it easy when winning or loosing. That’s why I’m hoping for a Swedish victory.

Anyway, it’s vacation tomorrow for me. So what am I gonna do besides the work? I was considering a trip to the alpine center in Sweden, but I hope my friend Vilde comes. I haven’t seen her in a while, so I hope she’ll join along with Linn (which you remember from my last trip). The alpine center trip is hilarious. The first time we went to Sweden at the alpine center, Per Kristian broke his staff in the elevator. That’s one epic fail!

Well, that was a short update of today. See you later!
 

0 comments: