About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Friday, February 25

I’m Back!! :)

Hi guys.

You think the mood is any better? Bite me if it is. Seriously, I’m tired of all the things that bothers me. If only I could stop it.

Well, a blog is a blog; you gotta do it sometimes to keep the interests alive. I do got one thing that’s great. I heard Alexis Jordan on the TV today. She were on a Norwegian talk show, and sang the song «Happiness» at the end of the show. She’s pretty good. I’ll definitely buy her debut album when it releases. I don’t know whether to buy it on iTunes or for real, like a CD. I think iTunes is the best. I got a Macbook, I got a iTunes account... it’s not like I’m gonna throw away my Macbook next year or something. So I guys I’ll buy it on iTunes. I’ve never done it before. Kinda cool, I guess. At least you got some good things out of me. :-)

You know, maybe it’s just me not being able to be positive right now. When I think about it, I can let the thoughts stay at the side for a moment. But I guess it’s hard to leave them. The assignment I got I think isn’t gonna be done until Friday next week. That gives me 7 days more. The other things that bothering me: those things have been bothering me for some time now. I just got to think about them this week. It hasn’t bothered me a lot before. Why is it coming now? Is it my own fault that things are what they are? Whatever it is, it’s time to let it go. Life goes on. I can’t waste it on some bullshit that’s been going on for a long time without bothering me. Sorry for using the word «bullshit» online, but I’m dominating myself! I’m me, and nobody else are. The person I am every day, is me and no one else. Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls: I think I’m finally am back!! :-D

Now, to prove it I wanna thank all of my readers for clicking in and checking in my life. You obviously care enough to read my blog, and I hope you’ll keep reading. When the video blog is up, it is for real. That’s when my dreams are becoming reality. I love you all. Peace to you all! <3

0 comments: