About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday, February 7

Hyperactivity of Madness

Hey hey!

What’s up?! Good, I’m not stabilized today. Lol. I’m all about the holidays now. I got vacation in 2 weeks, hurray! I got almost no assignments to do beside the two presentations. But that just a piece of a cheesecake. You don’t want that cheesecake to be large. Lol. I’m hyperactive while I’m reading for the presentation tomorrow. Music and work doesn’t collide. OMG, you should have seen my face right now. I though the bass fell down, and it was only a folder. OMG my heart just hit the wall. Lol.

OMG I just found the greatest jacket and hat of all time. I fell completely for it. I’m pretty careful about choosing clothing, but this one rocks. Here it is. David Beckham is a genius! Baby I like it! OMG I’m so lame. :-)

Love is confusing guys. Just admit it. Some days your like a girl a lot, some days you get the feeling that you shouldn’t talk to her at all. Lol. I don’t know the causes, but what I know is that some days shouldn’t affect what you mean. The girl I like is awesome, and if somedays sucks, then don’t think about it. You should only care when it’s frequently. Bjørnar, the next answering machine of love. Lol. :D

Hey you... SMILE!!!

I got a meeting tomorrow with a woman who’s gonna help me with my future. I hope it’s gonna go well. I don’t wanna waste my future on something horrible. Those meeting are important, duh? :D

Sorry, I’m hyperactie. :-)

I don’t like blogger.com. It makes me look so amateurish. I gotta make my own webpage. By the way, I tried to figure out a vlog name: «Nerd Blurred!», «Nerd Preferred!», «First Grade Grenade» or «Raids with Shades». Random, yes, good? You decide. Let me know guys!!!

I’ll see you.... yeah, later. :)
  

0 comments: