About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Thursday, February 24

Worst Vacation EVER!

Hi guys.

I gotta say: this is the worst vacation I’ve ever had. Nothing has been alright beside the trip to Sweden. I’m ill, I feel guilty, jealous, lousy... I could keep on all day; I’m not feeling great. First of all; I’m ill, and that makes the entire vacation bad. Then my brothers girlfriend lost everything on her external hard drive. That’s what I’m feeling guilty about. We attached the hard drive to the xbox to watch film, but it said that the hard drive was empty. I’m blaming myself. It’s probably my fault, it always is. I’m not gonna tell you what the other things are, but you get the clue of why this is the worst vacation EVER.

Usually, I would tell you what to do in these cases, but this time I’m not sure either. What I’m gonna do is write everything down. Write down what’s bothering you and how you feel when feeling this way. Then you provide it to someone you trust, like a parent, brother, shrink... whatever. That’s the only suggestion I can come up with right now if you ever feel the same.

Ah great... I had to deny my friend to come over.... ARGH!!! That’s it, I’m out off here...

0 comments: