About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Friday, February 11

Let’s Blame The Internet!

Hey you guys!

Ah, finally it’s weekend. I’ve been looking forward to the weekend a lot. I just don’t say it, because you all do. Don’t tell me you don’t. Don’t even dare! Anyway, I’m at my moms and grandma, «step-father» and my brother is here. Hurray! I’m just gonna enjoy this great weekend before the presentation starts on Monday. But who cares about Monday, when it’s Friday night?! Let’s chill out!

I’m thinking about that video blog name. I’m considering «Nerd Preferred» or «Raids with Shades». I just don’t know which one, or if these names are good enough. I thought it might be good to say in the intro: «Hi. I’m Bjoernar, and this is Nerd Preferred!» You get me? I want something catchy, otherwise, no one will remember the name. If it’s gonna be «Raids with Shades», it would be like: «Hi. I’m Bjoernar. You and I Raids with Shades!» Ok, that’s kinda lame. Raids the Internet with Shades? W00T? Lol, I just made a horrible idea obviously. Maybe I should try making the logos first, then choice what name to choose. Damn, I’m smart. Lol.

I’m trying to check what kinds of premiers coming up this week, because I can’t make the premier today. There is a norwegian film having a premier today, but I can’t make it. Therefore, I need to find out if there’s going to be any other premiers this months. Otherwise, I’ll be sad. I haven’t been to a single premier this year. I don’t like it. This should have a Facebook dislike button. By the way, where is the dislike button on Facebook? Everybody wants it. What’s so hard about putting a dislike button beside the like button? Facebook would be revolutionary with a dislike button. Just make the Facebookers happy, once. We want the dislike button. Give us the dislike button, Mr. Zuckerberg!

I’ve been thinking a lot about moving to the USA. It seems like the interest of moving there just increase every day. I don’t like walking around talking Norwegian. Lol. That’s not the main reason why I wanna move to America, though. I just mention it. I literally have a better vocabulary in English than Norwegian. W00T? It’s true. I know more English words than Norwegian words. If there is a word in Norwegian I don’t know what is, I say it in English. The world’s messed up, man. :-D

Haha, Firefox owns IE for real.
I’ll probably blame the internet. Lol. Before the internet came, Norwegians probably were... Norwegians. Afterwards, the Norwegian language has turned into an English-Norwegian language. I honestly use a lot of English words when I know I can say them in Norwegian. Let’s blame the internet for being genius. Thank you!

Well, I gotta eat a lovely dinner with my family - ketchup with you... get it? :-D

0 comments: