About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Sunday, February 20

Don’t Freeze Donuts!

Hey you all!

How are you doing? The sun is shining incredibly much today as well, so the vacation couldn’t start better. I’m a little concern about the temperature outside today if I’m going outside. Last night was cold; really cold. I was freezing at the living room and in my bedroom in the basement, so it wasn’t comfy. I don’t think the temperature has gone up, but I don’t know if I wanna go outside if it’s that cold. Oh... it’s -18ºC (-0.39ºF). That’s too cold to be outside. It’s in the middle of the morning, and it’s that cold. I’m not going outside. I don’t wrap myself into much clothing when I’m going outside, so there is no way that I’m going outside. Too bad, actually. The weather is so beautiful.

My brother (and maybe his girlfriend... hopefully) is coming to town I hope the upcoming week. I just hope they’re coming. I don’t what it is about having my brother and his girlfriend at my moms house. It’s so great. We watched Wall-E at my bedroom once, and I miss it. I don’t know what it is, but I’m looking forward to see them every time it’s considered. If they’re coming tomorrow, we’re probably going to bowl at Sweden with my mom. That’s fun. I don’t see them both so much, therefore it’s very nice to spend some time together.

Guys; DON’T EAT FROZEN DONUTS! When you’ve bought something you need to save for later, you put it in a freezer. That’s cool, you know, you need some food for later. But for the love of God, don’t freeze donuts. The donuts are tasteless when you decide to «unfreeze» it (there you go: that’s how good my English is). There might be a little bit of taste in it, but it’s nothing compared to when you bought it. So eat it or leave it - don’t freeze it. That’s a disaster move.

I was just thinking about the moving to USA, and I kinda wonder where I wanna move. I’ve been thinking about New York, Los Angeles and Phoenix. I’m not sure. I know I can afford it, but I just don’t know where I wanna live. I’m trying to make a «pros and cons» list, but it’s still hard to decide. New York might be a good place to search for jobs, and Los Angeles is hot and glamourous. I gotta choose between lifestyles, and that isn’t the easiest thing to do.

 
You wanna see something cool?  This clip is just hilarious! :D

Anyway, that’s it for today. I hope you enjoyed yourself... don’t take that the wrong way. :D
 

0 comments: