About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Tuesday, February 8

Januray 8th update!

Hey guys!

So today I’ve been sad, angry and hasn’t felt good at all what so ever. I hate those days. Now I gotta read for the second presentation I got tomorrow. I didn’t do the presentation today, so I still got two presentations left. Why is it so hard to do the presentations at time? I don’t like it. Something’s always in the way. It annoys me a lot. I wanna do the presentations quickly so I don’t have to be nervous anymore. I don’t know why I’m getting nervous for a presentation when I’ve done it a hundred times. Lol. I’m a strange human being.

Well, I sent an application that’s gonna make me move away. Hurray!

You know, I can’t talk right now. I need to focus on my carrier and my life. Bye.. :D

0 comments: