About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Saturday, February 26

The Celebrity Life

Hey you!

Another day inside a nice, warm house. Today has been extremely relaxing. I have been working a little bit today, but it hasn’t affected my mood at all. Yesterday really got me going on again. I’m extremely happy. I got to spend my day like I wanted... kinda, but still it was relaxing. Right now I’m watching The Bodyguard, and it’s incredibly exciting. The bodyguard is kicking ass! 

What the film is based on must be a little alike the reality. The celebrities doesn’t get around that easy without a bodyguard. They’re also getting threats and such, and they just have to live with it. I can’t imagine what a celebrity life would be like. Making sure you don’t get tracked down at your home, stay out of danger...  that’s how they live. 

I can’t imagine how Justin Bieber, Tom Cruise or maybe Charles Trippys life is. They’re famous. People love these guys. Charles Trippy don’t have any security guards or anything (?), but it’s the same thing. People love him, and everything could happen. 

Some crazy dude can do a lot. It’s not only joy coming from fame, but there is great things coming from fame as well. For instance; I love watching the video blogs Charles make every day. He gives me the great smile I need every day. If I could thank him for putting a smile on my face every day I would, but it doesn’t work that way. 

He can’t answer all of his fans, and he would if he could. Don’t believe he doesn’t love his fans, cause he does. Don’t go berserk because someone don’t answer your letters. They want, but the can’t always do that. I feel like I’ve said this before. Have I? Whatever, the point is the same. 

Well, this is what I had on my heart today. :-)
  

0 comments: