About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday, February 21

Trip to Sweden

Hi guys!

I’m back from a trip in Sweden, and I’ve enjoyed myself pretty well today. Don’t take this the wrong way, but I’ve had a great time today. Me, my brother, his girlfriend and my mother went to a town with a couple of stores. So I bought myself some new clothing, and some more that I can’t remember right now. Anyway, it was great and we went bowling afterwards. I’m kinda tired right now, so I’m just gonna let the pictures tell themselves.

You know what? The size of the photos are to huge for the blog, so visit this site to watch the photos. 

Check out the link. Some of the pictures are there. I’m a little tired, so enjoy the photos and I’ll see you later. :D
  

0 comments: