About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Saturday, February 19

The Poke War!

Hi everyone!

It’s extremely good to have some time off! It’s finally vacation. I’ve been waiting for this vacation for a while now, and I gotta say: the first day of vacation is awesome. The sun is shining, my coffee tastes great, I slept long... could it get better than this?

I’ve been seeing a commercial about this new «western» movie called True Grit. I want to see that. It seems very, very exciting. The premiere were yesterday, but I was too far away from a theater so I couldn’t see it. Has anyone seen the movie yet? Is it awesome? I haven’t watched any western movies before, mainly because it doesn’t seem exciting enough. This movie, though, caught my attention at once. There are a lot of movies I wanna see, but it’s too bad that I live too far away from a theater.

Have you even watched everyones status change, photos, videos or game achievements on Facebook? Do you do that? I bet you don’t. Do you know what I suggest you to do? I suggest you make a friend list of those you actually «cares» about (which means, who you want to comment +++). When you’ve done that, go to the home page and edit the settings on «most recent». I’ll promise you that Facebook is better to use when there are statuses, photos, videos +++ that you care about. I’ve been watching all of those updates I give a crap about. Now I’m only watching those I care about. Clever, eh? :D

The voice of Viasat Explorer creeps me out. I’m tired of his voice. It’s dark, it’s familiar and I’m so tired of listen to it every time it’s commercial. No, I don’t watch it. My dad does, but it’s in the background and it creeps me out. I’m not denying my dad to watch Viasat Explorer, but the voice in the commercial and the channel itself makes me sick. It’s just an opinion.

Haha, I guess someone doesn’t take their vacation just yet. Someone I work with asked about an assignment that had to be done by Friday. I’m not gonna stress myself with work in my vacation yet. I’m gonna hold it back for a while so I actually can take some time to relax. But good luck to those who wants to think about work, I’m not denying that ;-). Just remember to chill a little bit as well. ;-)

OMG, where are the conversation topics?! I’m seriously trying to make a conversation, but what is it to talk about? So far we’re only send hearts. Where is the topics?! I don’t understand. With other people, a conversation topic comes at once. With this chic, there are no subjects what so ever. Haha, she and I got some screws loose. :D

You know, poking is kinda boring. Why are we poking each other on Facebook? It’s only a proof of the lack of hobbies. I’m not gonna poke back all of those who pokes me. It’s a waste of lifetime. People are like: «Oh, a poke! I gotta poke back». It never stops, and we waste our lives on the damn poke button. I guess people are to desperate about winning the poke war. I’m telling you this right away; you never win the poke war against me. I’m like the master ninja army of ambushing.... like that made sense. Stop trying, I’m owning you all anyway. I’m just making a great tactic. That’s why I don’t re-poke you at once. You can’t deny this pokerface. :D

I’m freezing, I need a blanket, so I’m seeing you later. :-D
 

2 comments:

Håkon said...

Hehe, awesom post :)

Per Kristian said...

Skal du se en westernfilm må du jo se The Good, The Bad and The Ugly! ;D