About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Tuesday, February 22

Work vs Fun

Hey guys!

How are you? I’m sitting in the living room just thinking. I’m thinking about the future. What am I going to do +++. There are a lot of unsolved codes in life. I’m actually stressed about the work I got this vacation. I wanna go to the alpine center, I need to do some work this week, I wanna relax.. you see where the stress and the anxious is kicking in? Hope you do, cause I don’t wanna over explain it. The point is: I don’t want anything to ruin my future or my fun. I know that both of these things might be ruined sometimes, and I don’t wanna put more weight on fun even though it’s tempting.

For instance; I wanna play the xbox right now. I can’t because I got work to do. So, the question is: am I going to play the xbox, or am I gonna work? The best thing for my future would be to work, but on the other hand, I have 5 days to do the work. That means, I can enjoy the xbox. Or can I? You see what I’m talking about? I’m literally picking up a fight with myself. I can’t win over myself. When I draw a conclusion, a part of me won when the other part lost. It’s like being in two football teams at once.

This is confusing to say without feeling that it’s over explained, but this is the fact of my everyday life. I’m here to tell you the story of my life, and there you have a part of it: over-complication. I have too much on my mind, too much to do, too large ambitions... I can’t fulfill them all. It’s time to shorten the list of needs. I don’t need to try so hard, but it will affect a dream. I don’t have to move to America, but it will affect a dream. Sometimes your dreams gotta be affected. That’s how it is. Everything doesn’t go as it plans. And when the plan fails, you need to move on with your life without getting stuck in the disaster.

No. When your dreams takes a turn, you gotta make new dreams out of the possibilities you have after the failure. By that way, you can accomplish something great again. If you don’t create new goals, you’re gonna end up saying that your life sucks, which it doesn’t. Not if you make new dreams. A short philosophy on dreams right there.

You know what? I’m gonna play some xbox. I got 5 days on the assignment. I can take an evening to play a video game. If I enjoy the rest of this evening, then doing some hard work until I’m done, I’m gonna be happy. If you enjoy yourself a little before working, you’re gonna have some energy to work. And when the work is done, you can enjoy yourself some more. The faster the tasks is done, the faster you get to enjoy yourself and the more time you get. I’m not saying that you should think of fun over work, depending on the situation and the time you got, but if you’re gonna make it anyway - do it! I’m going too... oh, my brother turned on the TV. He’s watching something else on the TV, so I can’t play the xbox. But you know what? Dreams changes, even if you don’t want it. I gotta change the dream right now. I’m gonna enjoy the TV instead. See? That’s how easy it is to use.

Take my advise, enjoy life, and I’ll see you later. :-)
 

1 comments:

PK said...

Bli med til Idre Fjäll! Du har i dag, fredag, lørdag og søndag til å gjøre lekser ;D