About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Thursday, February 10

Calm Down!

Hey you guys!

What’s going on? This day has been kinda bad and kinda good at the same time. The bad thing is that I’ve been ill all day. I thought I was gonna puke several times today, but luckily I wasn’t. I tried to go to the club once, and it worked out kinda great. I didn’t feel so ill now. Tomorrow I’m doing my presentation - FINALLY! God I’ve waited for a long time.

I obviously got influence on a girl I know. She reed my blog and wanted to do a blog herself. I’m awesome, damn. I’ll promote her page as soon as she gets going with it. I’m not promoting someone who’s not into blogging. The blogger gotta have passion for the blogging. Not just blogging to get noticed. Lol. I don’t. I’m just writing because it’s the best way to think. I think better when I write than if I’m just thinking.

I met a writer today, who write books. No shit? Anyway, she was kinda cool. She told me that she were playing World of Warcraft. I’ve never met a 50-year old writer playing World of Warcraft. Lol. It was kinda fun to meet her.

OMG, the nerves for the presentation kicks in now. Why now? OMG. The presentation could be done any other time of the week, and the nerves also could have come earlier. What the heck? It doesn’t make sense. Did I always know that the presentation was going to be tomorrow?  I usually don’ believe this kind of deja vu, but maybe it does. I don’t like this. But I got some ways to calm down the nerves. Do you wanna know? Well, you don’t actually have any choice. :-)

I’m sure there is a lot of good tips about calming your nerves, but there are some simple things that’s easy to accomplish. First step is to breath slowly. When your nervous, you might be breathing pretty fast. Try slowing down on your breathing. Inhale a while, hold, and exhale slowly. That’s the basic tip. You also have methods like listening to relaxing music, count slowly to ten, sleep and have some fun. What you wanna do is to remove all thought about what’s making you anxious. Try thinking of something else, and by doing what I said will make you think about something else.

I’m really nervous for the presentation tomorrow. What I’m gonna do is to sleep, reduce amount of coffee (that’s gonna be a hard one), listen to some relaxing music, breath slowly and count to ten. Well, I can’t guarantee the anxiousness to disappear, but it’s gonna help you. Trust me. This doesn’t only counts when being stressed out or anxious. We all need to calm down a little, even if we’re extremely calm. You can always be calmer and more relaxed.

I gotta go right now, but I hope you enjoyed todays blog. Take it easy (got it?). :D

0 comments: