About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Saturday, February 12

Viva La Oslo!

Hey you!

The day to day has literally been relaxing. I’ve done nothing but relaxing completely. I’ve been playing online games, playing guitar and chilling out. I haven’t cared about anything else than myself (and the dogs) today.

I watched the Eurovision Song Contest of Norway, and my favorite song won! Hurray! Stella Mwangi is the greatest. It’s great to see that an «african» song win the Eurovision Song Contest of Norway. I’m so sick of the Norwegian songs which is suppose to be so «Eurovision Song Contest style». We need variation in our contest, instead of having some boring things with same notes, same lyrics +++. Go Stella Mwangi! She deserves to go to the final in Dusseldorf, Germany. I usually don’t like what Norway is qualified with, except «Fairytale» by Aleksander Rybak. Finally there is someone I like that going through to the final.

So what else is up today? I don’t know. You never give comments, so I’m just guessing that everything’s alright. By the way, Egypt, congratulations with the abdication of Mubarak. As I see it, that’s what you want and need. Therefore I’m glad to say that he’s finally getting off his president chair. I clearly have no clue of what went on in Egypt, but I know you wanted him off the chair. So congratulations!

Speaking of chairs; this chair was awesome! OMG. It’s extremely comfy. Where does this come from? I gotta make sure I buy some new furniture for my new apartment. I don’t wanna sit on some crappy wooden chair collapsing without warning. No, I need a chair JUST like this. :-)

Shopping. Yeah, that’s a sacred word. The best place to shop in Norway might just be in the greatest cities; Oslo and Trondheim. I’m going to Oslo to get myself some stuff real soon I guess. I don’t wanna buy stuff in some crappy stores next door. I don’t like the stores at the small villages nearby. The range of goods isn’t to believe in these small villages. It’s so poor. No, Oslo is the best. Viva La Oslo!

I’m telling you this for real: I got my own playlist of music when I’m going to Oslo. There is some songs that should get «Oslo» as a genre. I just wanna call the music «Oslo». It’s so nice! I honestly wanna move to Oslo. I know, I know. I want to move to the USA as well, but listen up! First I’m moving to Oslo, then I’m living a year in USA, then I’m moving back to Oslo. If I like the USA more, I move back. If not, I stay in Oslo. Lol. I’m smart, right? :D

But I’ll see you later. I gotta chat with the greatest girl on the planet at the moment. Congratulations Stella Mwangi, Egypt and Viva La Oslo! :D

0 comments: