About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Tuesday, February 1

Your Love just got Online...?

Hey guys!

Today I’ve been devastated. I didn’t eat for 9 hours today, and I had to get home to do a lot of tasks later. OMG. That’s hard. I was suppose to go to a writing class today, but I couldn’t because I have too much to do. I kinda suffers a lot for my future. I don’t play guitar, I don’t play games, I don’t watch TV... My future obviously means a lot to me.

I might have a presentation tomorrow. Therefore I’ve had a lot of pressure today for the presentation. I wanna do well, even though I don’t have a good feeling about it. I don’t feel nervous though.

God, I need a break...

I gotta tell you something. Love is a confusing thing. Sometimes it’s easy to understand, sometimes it’s not. Sometimes you wonder if the girl/guy likes you (in my case, girl... I’m not gay.), and sometimes you don’t. What I’m trying to say is that it’s confusing some days. It’s as confusing as it is to explain it, that’s the thing. When you like someone, you wonder somedays if she doesn’t like you when she does. I’ve experienced that a lot. Sometimes it’s been nothing but a mistake, but there is times when it’s for real. Sometimes you like someone who doesn’t like you. When that happens, you try too much. Been there, done that. Sometimes you take a joke literally, which means that offensive words that’s meant for a joke makes it serious. Been there, done that. That’s the most confusing part of love.

I’m too young to know what real love is. I know people that’s younger than me, and still say that they know what love is. It’s hard to believe, but if that’s what they believe then I won’t ruin that. It’s probably just me. If I want a relationship, I want a serious one. Not some crazy internet thing that lasts for a week or that’s far from serious. I’ve tried internet relationships, and it’s hard to keep a good relationship out of that. I’m not gonna do that again. Internet relationships = never again. It’s fine to meat someone only and then fall in love OUTSIDE of the internet, but I can’t base my love through internet. Not anymore.

By the way; I wanna give the girl I like the honor of being in my blog today. You’re great, and you know who you are. :-)

That’s it for today, take care - don’t be care. :-)

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Okay, hvis noen fortsatt er så umodne og blir sammen med folk over nettet (eller kanskje det er nymotens opplegg, whoknows?), så synes jeg ikke det er det samme som å bli sammen med en person, og kommunisere på nettet. Jeg vet ikke hvilken av de to du mente, men xD Men hvis du mente sånn long-distance-relationship opplegg, så er jo nettet en fin måte å kommunisere på. Og hvis man møtes, så vil jeg ikke si at kjærligheten baserer seg over nett. Love knows no age or distance :)

(fordi du sa at du var for ung)